- Log-Structured SiLo
- Constructing the Formal Grammar of System Calls
- And then, surely, suddenly the clouds will dance!
- On one source of latency in NFSv4 client
- Continuous Delivery Pipeline in Mixed Environments
- The continued rise of cloudops. Cloudops is anything to do with operating systems in public or private clouds. It focuses on security, management, monitoring, and governance, as well as being proactive with how systems run over a long period of time. Doing so means using predictive analytics to determine when performance will become an issue, or when you see patterns emerge that show the likelihood of a breach.
- The continued explosion of containers. They are growing in popularity because they push a commonsense approach to building new distributed applications in the cloud, as well as “containerizing” existing applications. There are still missing pieces, such as networking and security services, that need to be shored up before this stuff is completely enterprise-ready.