Data Science. Big Data
- Add more intelligence to your processes
- Smart Face Control: Machine Learning Algorithms for Efficient SSD Caching
- Data Science and TRIZ: Interconnections? Interaction?! Insights!
- Context-Free Path Querying with Structural Representation of Result
- Machine learning in e-commerce – practice of using and pitfalls
- BigData – “oil” of digital transformation era
- Machine learning approach to EOR research
CEO, Aligned Research Group LLC
Konstantin graduated from Samara State University in 1997 with a graduate degree in mathematics. A seasoned IT executive with more than 20 years of experience, Konstantin delivered a variety of innovative software products and solutions focused on life sciences to U.S.-based and local customers. Konstantin interests include image processing, computer vision, and bioinformatics. Always connected, he continues to manage multiple projects even when enjoying wild nature with his son.
Director of Risk and Market Data, Deutsche Bank TechCentre
Jennifer Trelewicz is the Director of Risk and Market Data in Deutsche Bank TechCentre, LtD. Previously she held the roles of Head of the Expert Councils in the Skolkovo Foundation, Deputy CTO of social products in Mail.Ru, CTO of Google-Russia, and Director of the IBM Systems and Technology Laboratory in Moscow. Jennifer actively participates in professional activities, holding the post of President of the IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society. She received her Doctor’s degree in Signal Processing from Arizona State University, as well as a Master’s degree in Mathematical Analysis. Jennifer has a number of publications in international refereed journals and conference proceedings, as well as 28 granted patents.