- We are so different, but we are… working together
- Pre-project investigation. Who needs that stakeholder, anyway?
- From Knowledge Acquisition to Knowledge Management
- Distributed teams and virtual offices, 10 years ahead prediction
- Deadline compliance in Agile
- How to train a dragon, whose name is MS Project Server in small IT-company
FPGAs contain an array of programmable logic blocks, and a hierarchy of reconfigurable interconnects that allow the blocks to be “wired together”, like many logic gates that can be inter-wired in different configurations. Logic blocks can be configured to perform complex combinational functions, or merely simple logic gates like AND and XOR. In most FPGAs, logic blocks also include memory elements, which may be simple flip-flops or more complete blocks of memory.